Casa de Aldea La Venta los Probes - Hosted By MARGARITA RUENES PEREZ
CASA DE ALDEA LA VENTA LOS PROBES
La Venta los Probes is a fully contracted village house, a typical Asturian house that is rented completely. (A house from before but adapted to the times).
It has the highest category in Village Houses, Tres trisqueles, and the quality mark of the Principality for Village Houses and Rural Apartments (Aldeas Asturias Calidad Rural). It also has the SICTED quality mark at destination.
In a restored village house within a century-old farmhouse, preserving its typology and respect for the environment.
On the ground floor we find:
- Living room with fireplace (firewood available for free), 50 ″ Smart TV and DVD.
- Library area for reading (board games) with a complete Guide to Tourist Information and Services
- A complete bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen-dining room (dishwasher, oven, vitro, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, waste recycling, kitchenware ...) - A hall where there is a washing machine, first aid kit and a closet with cleaning supplies.
On the second floor, which is accessed through a wooden staircase, we have:
- A full bathroom with a bathtub
- Three bedrooms with capacity for up to 6 people, one of them with its own bathroom and dressing room. Everyone has a television.
- Wifi throughout the house and Heating .
- Travel cot (without additional cost) and high chair, if the client needs it
On the outside:
The front part has a porch with a terrace table and chairs and a parking space (this space is for the exclusive use of the customer, although a few meters away you can also leave your car in the parking lot of our bar); and in the back there is a green area or garden with another table, wooden benches and an umbrella.
There we also have the barbecue, right next to the granary, ideal for meals and snacks.
The rehabilitation of the house has been carried out using traditional materials. Wooden floors and ceilings. The facades are made of stone and the hollows of solid brick and stone, with restored oak loading bays.
The doors, windows and shutters are made of wood. All the furniture is in a rustic style, as well as the decoration; wrought iron beds and lamps; bookcase, cabinets, tables, chairs and tables of artisan carpentry.
No Smoking Only
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Sleeps
- 1 Double Beds
- 4 Twin / Single Beds
- 1 Sleep Sofa / Futon Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite Cable
- Video Games
- Game Room
- Wireless Intercom
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
Kitchen And Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Childs High Chair
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck Patio
- Lawn Garden