No Smoking Only
IN THE HOUSE OF CERRO DE LA FUENTE , TOURISM OF COEXISTENCE is made, that is, other people are known by means of simple gestures -not forced- such as eating together at the same table, taking a walk, having a table talk, going to see a sunset ... You can also be in a more independent, it is not mandatory to join the activities that are proposed during the stay. Wifi is available, but there is no television in the whole house. You can COME WITH YOUR DOG. It is the closest thing to A HOUSE OF FRIENDS. It is an ideal place for a TOTAL REST vacation or to do Nature ACTIVITIES, ecotourism, cooperative tourism, hiking, etc. and, with all this, to know Spain and the Spaniards in their past and their present. It is also a suitable accommodation for NON-NUMEROUS GROUPS: to make spiritual retreats, yoga and relaxation, for families, singles, etc. It provides stays for health and well-being and for immersion in the natural, rural and cultural environment. One of our mottos is "Enter visitors, leave friends"
The House has five double rooms, equipped with private bathroom, some with bathtubs, others with showers. One of the rooms has an ornamental fireplace and another with a hydromassage shower. All with views to the outside, the mountains or the countryside.
In the common areas, the House has:
Living room with fireplace (lit in winter)
Outside the house there is a GARDEN with adequate furniture to enjoy it: sunbeds, swing, bird observatory, jacuzzi in summer, fruit trees, etc.
In the village there is a stream of pure water with small waterfalls that delights in the summer, since it is a very cool place and there are areas for bathing.
The house is located at the foot of the mountain from where you can do simple hiking or high mountain (La Serrota, with 2,294 meters of altitude). The walks around are innumerable and all of them beautiful. Near the establishment there are also other very interesting peaks for mountaineering and climbing, prehistoric archaeological remains (Celtic castros, necropolis, rock-cut tombs, dolmens, etc.), medieval castles, religious architecture and natural environments of great interest for enjoyment. Ideal for ORNITHOLOGICAL TOURISM, since it has a great variety of birds.
In addition, FREE non-scheduled ACTIVITIES such as walks, excursions, visits, village parties, Zumba dance ...
And others scheduled or at the request of the visitor with different costs to improve HEALTH AND WELL-BEING INTERIOR: Workshops for personal growth and relaxation, individual sessions of Psicotarot to guide the improvement of your life, relaxing massages, energy therapies ... A list of WORKSHOPS A LA CARTE is available to choose from, for the modest cost of € 10 (eg VEGETARIAN CUISINE, grandma's pastry, how to speak in public, SPANISH CUISINE, make soups, vegetable burgers, aromatic plants, etc. )
For those who like to contribute to the improvement of the natural and social environment, activities are also done at the request of the guests:
- ECOTOURISM: recovery of fountains, tree pruning, garden tasks, planting and protection of trees, ORNITHOLOGICAL walk, etc.
- FROM ANCIENT TRADITIONS: to know the history of the inhabitants of this area of Spain through a walk through the village in which they explain how they lived before (their homes, jobs, personal relationships, how water mills worked, etc.)
The House offers lunch and dinner, being an original kitchen, homemade, healthy and with the possibility of menus for special diets: VEGETARIAN, vegan, GLUTEN FREE, lactose free ... The breakfast is free buffet and is included in the price of the stay. It is abundant, with homemade pastries and various types of milk - animals and vegetables - as well as cereals, cookies and other delicious products. The schedule is very flexible: the start time is free and is picked up at 12 in the morning. If this is the kind of environment you like, do not hesitate to come. (Mercedes)
ROOM / DAY
Double room with breakfast € 56.00
Single room with breakfast € 40.00
Children's accommodation with breakfast (up to 9 years old) € 16.00
Accommodation in bed or cot (up to 3 years) € 11.00
MEALS / DINNERS (Home Menu)
Adult € 14.00
Children (up to 9 years old) € 8.00
Children (up to 3 years) € 6.00
Adult in a double room € 50.00
Adult in a single room € 60.00
Children (up to 9 years) € 30.00
Children (up to 3 years) € 20.00
Dog stay 1 day € 9.00
Dog / day stay (more than 1 day) € 6.00
Cat stay / day € 3.00
Stay or use of Room € 10.00
Workshops for children and adults € 10.00 (90 minutes approx.)
Lunch / dinner à la carte, price upon request
(These prices include 10% VAT) Valid during 2018 until new revision.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
To guarantee the reservation of the room, it is necessary to make an entry in the indicated account, minimum of € 30.The establishment will have free disposal of any room while the reservation is not formalized through this bank deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least 15 days in advance or the room can be occupied, 50% if it is done a week before, but nothing will be returned if the Cancellation is made in 7 days or less of the expected date of reception.
- At the visitor's entrance, the entire stay and agreed services will be paid.
- The days of stay and the services agreed upon, represent a commitment on the part of both the House and the visitor. If the agreed time is reduced due to issues of the person housed and not connected to the establishment, between 50% and 75% of the amount paid for the stay or services not enjoyed will be returned, depending on the circumstances. If the reasons are from the organization, 100% will be refunded.