ABOUT CASA O LEITEIRO
The accommodation is an old farmhouse built around the 18th century. From the time retains all its charm but restored in its entirety in 2017 by its current owners to have all the luxuries.
The house combines its centuries-old stone walls with a modern and sophisticated decoration without neglecting the functionality. It is ideal for large groups, as it can accommodate a maximum of 14 people (2 in additional bed).
Inside we have 6 double rooms (one of them fully adapted for people with reduced mobility) 5 bathrooms, kitchen equipped with everything you need, living room, Galician lareira, flat screen TV in all rooms, free WIFI in all its dependencies.
Outside we have covered barbecue, garden, private parking, garden furniture, sunbeds, bikes of various sizes for the enjoyment of our guests ...
The farm, which crosses a small stream, has an old stone wash, a natural water source, a beautiful hórreo and a leafy carballeira where you can enjoy the song of birds and the chatter of trees swaying in the breeze. Outside the farm we have a hundred-year-old flour mill that is still in operation.
PLACES OF INTEREST
• Cascada del Ezaro.
• Monte Facho viewpoint.
• We highlight the villas of Cee, Corcubión, Muxia and Camariñas due to their proximity.
• Vimianzo Castle, with live crafts samples.
• Torres do Allo, in Baio, is a museum about farming.
• The megalithic monuments of Cabana de Bergantiños.
• Route of the Dolmens, in the concello of Vimianzo.
• The towns of Laxe, Malpica, Buño met for the crafts of the mud and its eco museum.
• Cape Finisterre, located in the town of the same name and with the European Heritage seal.
• Carnota, with its magnificent beach and where is the largest horreo in Galicia.
• The Muros and Noya estuary.
No Smoking Only
- 6 Bedrooms
- 12 Sleeps
- 2 Queen Size Beds
- 2 Double Beds
- 4 Twin / Single Beds
- 5 Bathrooms
Nearby Places & Activities
- Nearest Airport
- Nearest Beach
- Nearest Bar
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Satellite Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
Kitchen And Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Childs High Chair
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn Garden
Max:12 People / House size: 20 m²
Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
Bedroom 2: 1 large double bed
Bedroom 3: 1 large double bed
Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
Bedroom 5: 2 single beds
Bedroom 6: 1 double bed
This twin room has a balcony, private entrance and cable TV.
• Tea/Coffee Maker • Shower • Bath • TV • Hairdryer • Iron • Kitchenette • Balcony • Trouser Press
• Radio • Refrigerator • Desk • Shared Bathroom • Seating Area • Free toiletries • Toilet • Microwave
• Dishwasher • Washing Machine • Patio • Private bathroom • Extra Long Beds (> 2 metres) • Heating
• Shared Toilet • Satellite Channels • Kitchen • Cable Channels • Bath or Shower • Fireplace • Additional Toilet
• Flat-screen TV • Private entrance • Sofa • Soundproofing • Tile/Marble floor • View • Hardwood or parquet floors
• Dining area • Kitchenware • Mosquito net • Wardrobe or closet • Oven • Stovetop • Toaster • Barbecue
• Garden view • Mountain view • Landmark view • Hypoallergenic • Cleaning products • Additional bathroom
• Coffee machine • City view • River view • Terrace • Towels • Linen • Dining table • Children's high chair
• Outdoor furniture • Outdoor dining area • Entire unit located on ground floor • Upper floors accessible by stairs only
• Entire unit wheelchair accessible • Clothes rack • Drying rack for clothing • Toilet paper • Board games/puzzles
• Books, DVDs or music for children Free WiFi!